Thank you for your interest in StarCircleAcademy goods and services. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. You must agree to them to complete your order.
Digital Product refers to any software, e-book, video, or other downloadable or viewable content purchased or obtained from this site as well as any private pages, links or passwords.
Purchaser refers to a singular person - the person who pays for (or receives a free copy of) a Digital Product.
User refers to a singular person for whom the purchase was made. This is the licensee of the digital product.
Publicly Accessible refers to any system where files are shared that is not restricted for use only to the User. Publicly accessible also refers to the creation and/or distribution of digital product through swapping or sharing of disks, drives, DVDs, USB drives, file transfer, email or any other media sharing methods.
Personal Use the digital products are for use by a single User. This use does not exclude usage to produce products, or services but does exclude usage by business associates, friends, strangers – anyone for whom a license has not been purchased.
- Purchaser agrees that digital product(s) are for personal use only.
- Purchaser agrees not to: share, copy, transfer, sell, reproduce or barter the purchased items to any other party or parties. Exception: Purchaser may transfer copies to a User if the purchase was intended as a gift.
- Purchaser and the User of the Digital Product agree not to intentionally share or make available the digital product in any publicly accessible way.
- Purchaser agrees that the digital product purchased is for a single User. Use by additional users requires a payment for each additional user.
Digital Product Limitations
- The User may use and install this product on any and all systems that the user personally uses – whether a home computer, laptop, a work machine, etc. However the user agrees not to install this digital product on any machine which you personally do not use or on any machine that is used 50% or more of the time by another party or parties except that you may place a backup copy on other machine(s).
- When the User ceases to be the primary user of the machine or machines on which the digital product is installed the user will delete any and all digital products from that machine.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Guarantees
- The User and purchaser understand that the product is not warranted or guaranteed to work in any fashion and user assumes all risk of use or misuse, all liabilities and consequences of use of the digital product(s).
- Purchaser agrees that their sole recourse shall be a refund of monies paid for the purchase of the digital product(s).